Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tim Burton



Google Image superpunch.blogspot,com

I have always been fascinated with Tim Burton, he is my favorite movie director. I have liked all of his movies and his drawings. I really like the fact that all of his drawings connect in some way. They all have the same texture and even though his drawings look freaky and weird, I see a bit of beauty in them.

I appreciate Tim Burton's movies as well. I love that he works with clay and most of his animated sets are model cities made to look like a real suburban town or a big forest. I love what he did with Alice In Wonderland, he made a child's story into a crazy creepy story, which was amazing.

He has an art exhibition coming up in November at the NYC MoMA (Museum of Modern Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment