Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Road to El Dorado

My critique is on the animated movie "The Road to El Dorado" written by Tery Rossio and produced by Dreamworks. As a child this was one of my favorite movies and still is today. This movie is one of the major factors in choosing my career path of an animation artist. I love the beautiful scenery throughout the movie and the unforgettable character design. I have always been amazed by the movie and how well developed the artwork is. It is a great piece of "visual eye candy." My favorite scene would have to be when the two main characters are exploring the new world trying to find "The City of Gold", it's simply breath taking. The unforgettable music performed by Sir Elton John also helps the feel of the movie tie together. This inspired me so much because I now want to create a movie that children will love as much as I did this when I was a child and still love to this day.



The Trail We Blaze - The Road To El dorado

No comments:

Post a Comment