Friday, October 1, 2010

One day I randomly came across a photographer named Mae, and I was absolutely blown away by the high quality photos she captures. Mae currently lives in Pensacola, Florida with a Associates Degree in Photographic Technology and is currently working on her Bachelors. She specializes in weddings and creative portraiture as well as Fashion/Lifestyle, Engagement/Couples, Family/Children, Bands, and so on. Mae also does make up for her photo shoots. Her photography can be found on Flickr, Myspace, and her website.

These photos were taken from (http://www.myspace.com/photographybymae)

Her style is edgy and her images are very colorful. I love the way she brings eye-catching color into her photos, whether its clothing or make up. I think she does an excellent job at making each one of her models look fantastic.

"I'm always working with new ideas to make every photoshoot different from the last." -Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment