Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ONE ON ONE MEETINGS - Schedule one for yourself

Hello Students

As i have said, if you are late, be great.
I was late with your midterms, and realize that in class and between class - it's hard to catch up and touch base one on one.  As your teacher - I feel a responsibility to do what I can so that learning is the biggest priority.

Basically -
 I owe you guys some one on one time  that we haven't had in class & since I feel the office hours before and between classes  haven't worked with your schedules as well as I'd hope.  So lets correct this with One on One time slots offered through out this week.  We can discuss your long 9-14 page review if need be , improve your writing, talk about the reading, get tutorials on "how do i post again?", how to develop the content of your visual journal, .. etc etc.



I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS - If you are falling behind, or are borderline - perhaps need help with Blog postings, your writing - anything.  lets get you caught up.

In Fact - even if you are doing well and just want to touch base (I had one of those today - I love those meetings) - feel free to make an appointment.


Please take advantage of this opportunity.  I know you all want to do your best, and so do I want to see you do your best -->  To do that I believe I need to offer you some extra of my time, since the office hours don't seem to be working) and -  so you can get the most of your education

This is  particularly important that we have these one on ones, because next week we will be meeting at the WALKER ART CENTER, and that big blog assignment will be due the following week, and it will be hard to do one on ones there!

I will post these times on the blog - and once you e-mail me a time you want to take, I will block out that time.  (but not with your name - just stars)

Please --> e-mail me back and let me know a date and time for a one on one meeting.


thank you and take care
call me if you have any questions and or concerns - or need another time that I don't have listed
take care
-Abbi
612-267-6105

B.T.W. -->  your blog entries on your Design/Biomimicry/Popular Front Idea that I've seen so far is some of the BEST work I've seen from you this semester.
Keep it up!



Thursday: - pm - Nov 11th
12:00  **********************
12:15
12:30  ********************
12:45
1:00
1:15
1:30
1:45
2:00
2:15
2:30
2:45
3:00
3:15
3:30
3:45
4:00


Saturday - pm - NOV 13th   canceled due to a family matter

                    
2:00
2:15
2:30
2:45
3:00
3:15
3:30
3:45
4:00
4:15
4:30


Monday - pm  Nov. 15th
3:00  *********************
3:15   ******************
3:30  ******************
3:45  ******************
4:00
4:15

or by appointment after 6:30pm - if necessary.  I'm going to WI to pick up some art work and can swing back over if needed






Abbi A. Allan
abigailallan@gmail.com
612-267-6105
•  www.abbiaallan.com
• http://hybridsofartandscience.blogspot.com
•  http://abigailallan.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/abbiaallan

No comments:

Post a Comment